COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Minht Artistry collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
- your name;
- your contact information including email address;
- payment details; and
- medical information including but not limited to allergies and current medications.
HOW WILL MINHT ARTISTRY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We primarily collect your information in order to be able to service your requirements to the best of our ability. We will collect, hold and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- assist us in providing services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- book in appointments;
- confirm and reschedule appointments;
- tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you;
- to advertise our services and the Site;
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
TO WHOM WILL MINHT ARTISTRY DISCLOSE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
From time to time, we may disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents or affiliated third parties who assist us in the operation of our business, billing, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you. Minht Artistry takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your non-identifiable personal information, however takes no responsibility or liability for the content of these third party websites.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by Australian Law Enforcement, to protect our Site and its content, to protect our employees and to protect our client’s rights and overall safety.
SITE USER TRACKING EXPERIENCE
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site.
In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Minht Artistry reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS